Dimensions of Language Education: Policy, Perspectives, Practice
13 – 15 March 2017
Official website: click here.
In this modern era of rapid technological development and global competitiveness, change is the one constant factor affecting all dimensions of education, including language education. With English as the global language, education systems across Asia and worldwide have been making constant changes to ensure that their language planning and policies are in tune with the times. It is important that the teaching and learning of English in and beyond the classroom are keeping up with current trends in pedagogy and assessment.
As language education is multidimensional, this conference aims to bring into focus the dimensions of language planning and policy alongside current perspectives and practice in curriculum design, materials development, language pedagogy and assessment.
The organizers invite submissions of papers and workshops that approach the conference theme from any of the three P strands or dimensions:
- Planning and Policy in language education
- Perspectives in language teaching and learning
- Practice in pedagogy and assessment
The 52nd RELC International Conference has the following aims:
- To provide policymakers, practitioners and language professionals with a forum for sharing current research and practices on language education policy, curriculum design and implementation.
- To engage in discussion on new initiatives in translating language education policy into curricula, materials development and actual classroom practice.
- To share innovations and creative pedagogies in language education.
- To consider various modes and modalities of authentic assessments.
- To discuss implications for language teacher education.
Call us now!
Office: (+65) 6459 4061
SMS: (+65) 9236 9155