Maker Faire Singapore is the largest DIY and technology event in Singapore with over 300 booths featuring hands on activities, projects and tools that introduce visitors to Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Maths (STEAM).
Date: 22 Jul 2017, Time: 10am to 8pm
Date: 23 Jul 2017, Time: 10am to 6pm
Showcases will be divided into five zones:
- Young Makers zone – project showcases from schools and young makers.
- Craft zone – handicrafts such as origami, quilting, sewing, yarn bombing and polymer clay.
- Maker Culture zone – combination of Arts and Science.
- Early Childhood zone – Activities and opportunities for kids nine and below to explore making and tinkering.
- Technology zone – Showcases tech projects and tools by hobbyists, tech companies and start-ups, and vendors.
Tickets: $6.50 per visitor. There will be many workshops happening at the Faire.
Online registration: click here.
Call us now!
Office: (+65) 6459 4061
SMS: (+65) 9236 9155