LAST UPDATED: 26th day of December 2016
This Policy applies to information we collect on www.genohouse.com and its sub-domains about:
i) visitors to our website (the “Site”); and
ii) people who register their emails with us.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS WHO REGISTER THEIR EMAILS WITH US. When you register your emails with us, we may use it for the following:
(a) will send you weekly newsletters, contact you about products and services we think may be of interest to you,
(b) for product or customer satisfaction surveys and market research, and
(c) for safety, security and legal compliance.
If you agree to us providing you with these information, you can always opt out at a later date. If you would rather not receive these information, please send a email to state your intention to opt-out at http://genohouse.com/contactus/.
By submitting your email you consent to the use of that email as set out in this policy.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION. We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We have put in place appropriate security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information such as use of passwords and providing limited access. If, however, you do not take reasonable care to ensure the continued confidentiality and accuracy of your customer data, Geno House will not be liable for any consequential misuse and/or fraud. If you have any concerns about security, you should contact Geno House (see Section 10).
- ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION. Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to http://genohouse.com/contactus/ or send a letter to Geno House Tuition & Enrichment Centre. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Geno House changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to http://genohouse.com/contactus/ or by sending a letter to Geno House Tuition & Enrichment Centre. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- NON-DISCLOSURE. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- SALE OF BUSINESS. If Geno House’s business is sold or integrated with another business, we will take reasonable care to delete all your data. Your data will not be passed on to the new owners of the business.